Are you concerned about wear, discoloration, missing teeth, or discomfort? At Capital Dental Design in Richmond, we strive to help all of our patients achieve the beautiful, healthy smile they desire.
With a comprehensive approach, our team provides the care and attention to detail needed for the very best results modern dentistry has to offer.
As personalized care becomes more difficult to find, come see what our team can do for you. Our dental services include:
6 things allow us to provide you the best dentistry in an environment so stress-free you’ll forget you’re at your dentist’s office:
1. Our patients’ reviews tell you exactly what to expect.
2. There’s no chance you won’t get your favorite dentist, because there’s one dentist in our practice: Dr. Graham Forbes. You’ll get your favorite dentist every time.
3. We always take the time to explain your dental health and all the ways to a brighter smile. Too many dental practices are run by semi-helpful administrators and dentists who can’t be bothered to answer your questions or explain treatment options. At Capital Dental Design, Dr. Graham personally explains the how and why in as much detail as you want, and the whole Capital team walks you through all other parts of your stress-free visit.
“Great dentist and staff! The hygienist I visited was the best I’ve ever seen and I’m a very nervous dental patient. Dr. Forbes is extremely knowledgeable and very passionate about the dental profession. Dr. Forbes actually took the time to sit in his office and go over my checkup, no dentist has ever taken the time like that. Truly the best patient service.” –Nick Mazzenga
4. You’ll experience gentle dentistry. No “leap out of the chair” moments here.
5. Our state-of-the-art Digital Smile Design technology gives us a perfect map of your mouth, lets us understand your mouth, helps us understand your smile goals, and know exactly how to achieve your perfect smile – well before we touch a single tooth. The only surprise you’re in for is how much joy and comfort you’ll feel at seeing the smile you’ve always wanted to have. (Read more.)
6. You’ll get to know us, and know what to expect each time you visit, because you’ll probably see us for many years. We think you’ll grow accustomed to stress-free dentistry and a bright smile.
“I have been coming to this group for 38 years. They continue to provide excellent dental care and customer service.” –Gary Miller
“I have been a patient for more than ten years. The office administrative staff is professional, insightful and responsive to patient needs. The clinical staff, although with a new leader at the helm, has not skipped a beat. Their caring demeanor has made my dental experience a truly enjoyable experience. I look forward to many more years of service from Capital Dental Design.” –Mahlone West
Providing the highest quality, comprehensive
care with a personal touch are the hallmarks
of our practice.